Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ooh la la



That' s a whole lotta fugliness on offer in one lot.

Supposedly, it's French. Am thinking more "pretendy French, I wanna be Juliette Binoche" than actual French. I don't wish to cast aspersions on our gallic cousins. Am a big fan of their work in the
Crème Brûlée realm and I spent a good portion of the previous weekend imbibing Kir Royales. Mmm... bubbles and cassis...

Sorry, got distracted there. Back to the fugly furniture.

What disturbs me most about this is that I know people who have similar furniture in their home and unfortunately theirs isn't up for sale on eBay, dangnammit! Please, hang on to one of the dinky little chairs in the bedroom to pile up clothes on that you can't be bothered putting away, but otherwise do purge your home of this Francophile shame. Merci beaucoup. À bientôt!

1 comment:

ZUBA said...

I think if you painted that with some gold paint, you could flog it off to the arabs for a hefty profit!